Wednesday, June 6, 2012

NEW START NEW BEGIN

It was time to come back in here. Don't know where to start but better to start. Starting new things it's the hardest thing. I have been a bit tired to do felting. I use to felt a lot of... hats and..balls..and...too much :P.

Honestly I needed some change thats why I stopped felting for a while. So I started to teach kids at the school, I needed to take of from felt for a while to dosomething else. When you use to do something what ever it is, you start to think you can't change it. At least I was thinking like that.

Life is playing with us and usually we forget to keep open our eyes.
I don't know if is stupid or what but...we are moving to Spain. Me, my two kids and a husband. It didn't came so fast..this an idea but I believe everything happens for some reason.
I felt like I was living all the time eyes closed.

We don't have work or home yet there. Next year I will be teaching my own kids at home. Everything feels like a big adventure. That was what we needed. I need to be happy to be a good mother, a good wife and a good friend.

Don't know what happens but I am ready to see if I can find my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment